Their insulation features make optimum solution when low energy consumption is in question.Environment awareness, energy prices and knowledge of limited fossil fuels as well as a need to decrease pollutants emission resulted in larger construction of so called low-energy buildings. Criteria for building classification into low-energy object is limitation of energy consumption to 48 kWh/m2/per year. Construction of law-energy buildings means minor additional investments (from 5% to 10% of total investment), but due to the short period of profitability the huge energy saving is accomplished.It is necessary to mention that 70% of total energy consumption “leaks”on heating. At the same time, this way of construction enables the significant amount of reduced pollutants emission (CO2) .For example, a low-energy building emits half the pollutants per year comparing to the building constructed on a basis of primary construction regulations. The „passive house“ as the “most extreme” example of low energy building emits 5 times less pollutants than the low- energy building.
The poorly isolated buildings constructed in conventional way that spend > 250 KWh/m2/per year ,respectively >25 l/m2/per year are not shown in the chart.
Low-energy standard – is a comprising part of prefabricated construction comparing to conventional construction and provides energy savings from 60 to 90%. If the energy consumption reaches up to 40kWh/m2 such buildings are named ” three liter houses ” as only 3 liters of oil is spent per m2 and they are the ideal example of a low- energy building.
ENERGY CONSUMPTION PER YEAR KWH/YEAR
EMISSION OF CO2 PER YEAR KG/YEAR
THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE OF CONSTRUCTION ARE BASED ON A CONCEPT OF LOW ENERGY BUILDINGS.
Is a house that fully satisfies all it’s energy needs.Such construction way decreases energy consumption, pollution and pollutant emission due to rationally waste management.
Besides the huge energy savings, low energy buildings stand out for unique technology construction with recyclable natural and ecological materials. These are significant advantages in relation to conventional construction.
Thermal resistance R=_m2 K/W for different countries of Europe
With ecological materials we provide adequate Heat resistance – R in accordance with area climate.
As well as the conventional construction begins with house foundations made of concrete, concrete blocks or on piles, all in accordance with the construction project. The walls are of bearing wood constructions that are static and thermal defined by our calculations or calculations submitted by investor. Facades are of styrofoam with demit facade or wooden, all according project or work order defined by investor. Mezzanine and roof constructions are made on a basis of statics calculations and investors’ requests respecting all the standards for this type of construction and type of building.
The heat is kept successfully as there are no cold bridges so the full needed energy capacity is produced from the renewable sources. One more advantage is speed as the building in 150m2 is built in 10-15 days. Such houses effectively eliminate noise penetration creating pleasant atmosphere. Environmental protection is the primary goal at low energy buildings and maintains ecology awareness starting from raw materials origin, their production, packing, transport, construction and usage up to 100% recycling possibility.
The element for the prefabricated building are produced in the factory and transported to the building site so there is no waste production.Needs for energy are minimum comparing to convenient building.A house can easily be turned into self-sustaining with low energy spending depending on needs for energy.So we can fulfill our needs from renewable energy recourses protecting the environment.
LOW ENERGY CONSTRUCTION
Requests the fulfillment of the following criteria during the design process:
- Compact volume building
- Good thermal insulation of the entire building envelope, isolation of the interior rooms from unheated rooms
- Avoidance of thermal bridges
- Windows must be a minimum of double insulated glass, high thermal properties, with good sealing, k1.50W/m2K
- Use of renewable energy sources in the passive and active means for obtaining hot water and electricity generation (photovoltaic cells, etc.)
- Appropriate home technology (solar preparation for obtaining hot water, controlled ventilation with heat recovery, heat pumps, etc.)
- Exterior door with infill of thermal insulation
- Optimum orientation of internal space
- Placeing utility areas to the north
- South side glazed and open, northern closed
- Analysis and alignment of surface light openings
- Additional protection from the summer sun
- The possibility of a double-sided ventilation through windows
- Provide for force ventilation
- Ability to preheat the air before entering the area
- Choose low-temperature heating systems and combine them with renewable energy sources
- Check quality of construction with Thermal